- This event has passed.
Return to In-Person Worship
May 31 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
In person worship is scheduled to resume today. Please observe the following guidelines if coming to worship:
• At this time there will be no fellowship time (coffee and donuts), so we are asking your arrival time should be no sooner than 15 minutes before service. If weather permits, most visiting with proper social distancing should be outside of the church building.
• Hand sanitizer, wipes, and masks will be available at all entrances.
• All clergy and laity are encouraged to wear masks (although not required) when entering the church building. Masks (blue lightweight and a limited number of KN95) will be available at all entrances or you may bring your own.
• Some of the seating has been removed from the sanctuary. Please practice safe distancing when selecting your seat.
• Please sign the registry and include your phone number in the event that contact tracing needs to be conducted.
• Bibles and hymnal have been removed from the sanctuary. You are encouraged to bring your own Bible. There will not be printed bulletins, but the bulletin with the prayer list will continue to be emailed or mailed to those without email addresses.
• We will not be passing the offering plates during the service. A receptacle will be at the back of the sanctuary to place your offering in.
• There will be no children’s classes during the worship service. Children should stay with their family. The nursery will be closed at this time. Please bring the books or quiet toys your toddler will need with you.
• Classrooms, the youth room, kitchen, chapel, and fellowship hall will all be closed to reduce the number of areas needed to be cleaned and sanitized between weekly services.
• The water fountain will not be available to reduce the risk of contamination.
These measures may seem to be a bit strict, but for now we want to err on the side of being cautious as we strive to care for each other, especially the most vulnerable in our church family. Hopefully in time we can move back to what we deem as normal. But for now we are definitely living in a new normal. For those who may not feel ready to return to public worship at this time, we will continue to livestream our worship services on Facebook